Welcome to the application system for the 2016 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship Program.
The Borlaug Fellowship Program provides opportunities for short-term research projects to improve agricultural productivity, economic development, and food security. It offers training and collaborative opportunities for agricultural research, international agricultural economics, leadership, and policy to researchers. Competitively selected fellows will work one-on-one with a U.S. mentor who will coordinate the training program. After completion of the 10-12 week fellowship, the mentor will visit the fellow's home institution to continue collaboration. USDA will select U.S. host institutions and mentors for each fellow. We will only accept applications on approved topics for each country. Please select this link to view acceptable research proposals for eligible countries.
Application Deadline is November 15, 2015
Global Cocoa Initiative: The U.S. Department of Agriculture in cooperation with the World Cocoa Foundation is accepting applications for the 2016 Borlaug Global Cocoa Initiative for selected coutries in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean. Please select the following links for information about eligible countries and reserach topics in Africa, Asia, and Latin America & the Caribbean.
Application Deadline is September 30, 2015
- If you have an account, please click on the Sign In button.
- If you do not have an account, please click on the Sign Up button to create one.
- After you register, you will receive a link by email to activate your account.
- If you are looking for more information, feel free to visit our website at http://www.fas.usda.gov/programs/borlaug-fellowship-program.
- If you have any questions about the application process, please contact: BorlaugFellowships@fas.usda.gov
- If you have any technical questions about how to use the site, please contact email@example.com and the software application providers can help address your question.