Welcome to the application system for the 2016 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship Program .
The U.S. Department of Agriculture in cooperation with the World Cocoa Foundation is now accepting applications for the 2016 Borlaug Global Cocoa Initiative for selected coutries in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Eligible Cocoa Initiative Countries in Latin America, South America, and the Caribbean include the following: Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, and Trinidad and Tobago. Eligible countries in Asia include India, Indonesia and Malaysia. Eligible countries in Africa include Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Liberia, and Nigeria.
USDA will not accept applications unrelated to the Global Cocoa Initiative or from ineligible countries. Ineligible applications will be deleted without notice.
Borlaug Global Cocoa Initiative Fellowship Program - Deadline September 30th, 2015
- If you have an account, please click on the Sign In button.
- If you do not have an account, please click on the Sign Up button to create one.
- After you register, you will receive a link by email to activate your account.
- If you are looking for more information, feel free to visit our website at http://www.fas.usda.gov/programs/borlaug-fellowship-program.
- If you have any questions about the application process, please contact: BorlaugFellowships@fas.usda.gov
- If you have any technical questions about how to use the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the software application providers can help address your question.